Vancouver boasts many beautiful buildings, and the contrast of the fantastic architecture and the rolling hills and mountains create a stunning, world class skyline. People travel to the city from all over the world to visit Vancouver and to catch a glimpse of its stunning skyline.
Some of the casinos in the city capture the skyline beautifully, but there are a number of places that will provide you with the ultimate views especially for the sunset:
1) Grouse Mountain ; An opportunity to burn off the food before you eat it. A 2.9 km hike ends you up at Altitudes Bistro where you can take in the skyline any time of day. If hiking isn’t your thing, or you’re too hungry to wait, there is always the Skyride!
2) Seasons in The Park; not only great views but amazing food and beverage selection as well. Great spot for a date or a solo adventure.
3) Cactus Club Cafe; Well known for it’s glass walls and scenic views, this cafe offers views rain or shine with the panoramic dining room that is completely covered in windows.
4) Stanley Park; A family friendly place to watch the sunset and skyline. Bring a picnic and even your furry friend.
5) English Bay Beach; beach and skyline? best combination imaginable. A great place to spend the day and evening with beautiful views, sandy beach and restaurants and accommodation within walking distance.
6) Vancouver Lookout: The name says it all. This is a great place to see the whole city, all of its buildings, mountains and everything in between.
7) The Westin: A great option if you are looking for a hotel. Great location and even better views, especially if you get a room on a higher floor.
Overall, there are ample places for you to experience this stunning skyline in Vancouver.