According to Tripadvisor, the top 10 things to do in Vancouver are:
1) Stanley Park; a must see Urban Park in the heart of the city. The park was not engineered by man but has simply evolved naturally. The park opened in 1888 and still exists today!
2)Seawall in Vancouver; Within Stanley Park, the seawall was constructed to preserve the shores. There is also a walkway/pathway for bikers and pedestrians along the seawall which boasts beautiful views. This is known to be the most used feature of the park.
3)City Tours; like any city, there are a number of companies that offer tours of the city. These tours allow you insider access to the city and help you see all of the beautiful monuments and notable points.
4) Granville Island; this shopping district is located right downtown and is a peninsula that was once a manufacturing district but has turned into a hub of tourism and fun. The area is known for its shopping, dining and the market. The market features an impressive number of vendors and artists selling everything from soaps to fresh produce. Though there are only 50 permanent vendors, hundreds rotate through each day.
5) Museum of Anthropology; a must see even for those who are not fans of museums!
6)VanDusen Botanical Garden; Hundreds of species of flowers, plants and trees. On a sunny day, this is a great place to walk around and there are many photo opportunities.
7)Queen Elizabeth Park; Known for some of the most beautiful gardens in the world, this park draws crowds from all over the world.
8) English Bay; A beautiful picnic spot offering seaside views and green space
9) Vancouver Aquarium; catch up with all of your favourite aquatic species and learn about many new ones
10)Vancouver downtown; don’t forget to spend time just wandering around downtown!